Fun and Food in the Park
ATTENTION - ALL WILKES-BARRE KIDS!
Have fun, stay active, keep learning and enjoy yummy, FREE lunches and snacks all summer long. We will be “Serving up summer” at these 7 locations throughout the city:
(*Note: Space at the Y is limited to 40 kids daily)
- Coal Street Park Coal Street & North Sherman Street
- Iron Triangle Playground Corner of Hickory Street and Metcalf Street
- Frances Slocum Park Corner of N. Pennsylvania Ave. and Scott Street
- Huber Park Stanton Street and Huber Street
- Parsons Park On Scott Street just after Matson Street
- Miner Park South Wilkes-Barre on Old River Road
- Wilkes-Barre Family YMCA 40 W. Northampton Street
*NEW for 2017* Imagination Station brought to you by the United Way of Wyoming Valley
Monday through Friday, 10:00am-2:00pm
Beginning Monday, June 19th, 2017 and ending Friday August 18th, 2017
Lunch served 11:30am-12:30pm Snack served 1:30pm
Who can attend? Any kids, K-12. Preschool age children are welcome to enjoy snacks and lunch, but MUST be accompanied by an adult OVER 16.
Is registration required? Not at all! Stop by the parks any day.
What will the kids do? They will stay full and focused all summer long, enjoying healthy lunches and snacks, plus fun supervised activities, games and crafts.
What does it cost? Nothing! It is FREE!