G.A.R. VS. MEYERS
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2018 KICKOFF 3:30 PM
GATES OPEN AT 1:45 PM
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE.
2. ALL TICKETS SOLD ARE GENERAL ADMISSION. SEATS ARE AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
3. PLAN AHEAD---------Carpooling is highly recommended.
4. ROAD CLOSURES: Old River Road from Richmont Ave. to Dagobert St. will be closed to traffic at the conclusion of the game. Hanover St. from Carey Ave. to Old River Road will be closed at 12:30 pm.
5. Parking on Old River Road is prohibited from Hanover St. to Corlear Street. Temporary “No Parking” signs will be posted.
6. Spectators are reminded that Security Screening will take place at ALL 3 gates. Arrive early to avoid long lines.
7. Gates will open at 1:45pm.
8. Wilkes-Barre Area Facilities are a weapons and drug/alcohol free zone.
9. Persons visibly intoxicated or under the influence of illegal substances WILL BE DENIED ENTRY.
10. Coolers, Backpacks, and Open Containers/Cups/Glass Bottles ARE PROHIBITED.
11. Walkways and Aisles must remain open.
12. Spectators must cooperate in allowing seating for all who wish to be seated.
13. Re-Entry/Entry into the Stadium at Halftime is prohibited.
14. Game Security reserves the right to remove anyone who exhibits abusive language or is deemed a threat to the safety and security of the contestants and or spectators.
ENJOY THE GAME!