Due to the possibility of inclement weather on Friday, January 7th the District will be using a virtual learning day.
The following guidelines will be in place for January 7th.
- Students will not report to school.
- All instruction will be synchronous “Live” (Google Meets or Zoom). Attendance will be taken for each class.
- Students will work from home remotely following their regular schedule for all classes.
- Middle School and High School teachers will be available during remediation periods to assist students as needed.
- Students will not have to log in "live" for Study Halls
Thank you for your cooperation, flexibility, and understanding throughout these times.
Dr. Brian Costello