I apologize for the short notice today, but due to some hazardous road conditions, the district will be using a virtual learning day Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
The following guidelines will be in place for January 18th.
- Students will not report to school.
- All instruction can be synchronous “Live” (Google Meets or Zoom) or asynchronous (assignments/lessons posted through your Google Classroom).
- Attendance needs to be taken for each live session and for those choosing to do an asynchronous session, it will be based on student completed work.
- Students will work from home remotely following a 2-hour delay schedule.
- Middle School and High School teachers should be available during remediation periods to assist students as needed.
- Students and Teachers will not have to log in "live" or post work for Study Halls.
In-Person instruction will resume on Wednesday, January 19, 2022.