As a part of the District’s reconfiguration process, transportation has been restructured for District students. This restructuring includes changes for students who walk to school and the location of bus stops.
- All parents should log into the Wilkes-Barre Area Transportation Portal below.
- Parents should log into the E-link system using their child’s District computer username and password. This should be completed for each child in a household.
- If you do not know your child’s computer password it can be found in the Skyward Family Access portal by clicking on Family and Student Resources under Quick Links on the webpage.
- For additional questions regarding access please contact your child’s school.
The transportation link will note the following information;
- if your child walks or rides a bus to school.
- the bus stop location.
- The time of pick up and drop off.
Students and parents as appropriate should be at the bus stop 10 minutes prior to their designated pick up or drop off time.