Wilkes-Barre Area School District COVID-19 Daily Home Prescreening Tool
1. Within the last 24 hours has your child experienced any of the following symptoms:
- Temperature of 100.4 or greater?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Muscle aches/Body aches?
- Sore throat?
- Significant congestion?
- Loss of taste/smell?
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea?
2. Within the last 14 days, has your child been in close contact with any person who has suspected Covid-19 or confirmed Covid-19 or has your child been tested positive for Covid-19 him/herself? Yes No
If you answered “Yes” to either of the above questions, your child needs to be kept out of school until cleared by a Medical Practitioner, is free of fevers for a minimum of 24 without the use of fever-reducing medications, and/or is quarantined for at least 14 days. A written note from a Medical Practitioner is required for readmission to school.