Due to inclement weather the District will be using a virtual learning day on Monday, January 10, 2022.
The following guidelines will be in place for January 10th.
- Students will not report to school.
- Students will work from home remotely following their regular schedule for all classes.
- Attendance will be taken for each class.
- Students should log in to their Google Classrooms for instruction and/or assignments.
- Middle School and High School teachers will be available during remediation periods to assist students as needed.
- Students will not have to log in "live" for Study Halls
In-Person Instruction will resume on Tuesday, January 11, 2022.
Thank you for your cooperation, flexibility, and understanding throughout these times.
Dr. Brian Costello